Over 35 Dead, Dozens Injured In Kuwait Building Fire 

The interior ministry of Kuwait said on Wednesday that a building fire in a region highly frequented by foreign workers had resulted in over 35 fatalities and several injuries.

The fire broke out in a residential structure south of Kuwait City at morning, injuring 43 people, according to the health ministry.

“Unfortunately, we received a report of a fire at… exactly 6:00 am (0300 GMT) in the Mangaf area,” Major General Eid Al-Owaihan, head of the interior ministry’s General Department of Criminal Evidence, said during a visit to the site.

“There have been more than 35 deaths in the building behind me so far.”

According to Owaihan, forensic specialists have identified three of the victims.

Comments (0)

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *